● Monitor and manage alerts within the Business’s automated risk fraud monitoring system.
● Escalate emerging risk to the Fraud Manager in a timely manner.
● Support AML and transaction monitoring investigations.
● Generate routine and ad hoc Reports and present to senior management.
● Support Risk & Control Assessment testing.
● Be an advocate for a ‘Centre of Excellence’ and ‘Risk Awareness Culture’ across the Business.
● In charge of analyzing clients behavior and identifying high risk activity in our financial systems.
● Run the prevention of money laundering protocols.
● Develop and operate our risk management protocol, communicate with our banking
and processing partners in an effort to reduce the company;s risk of exposure to
fraud (unauthorized use of cards/accounts, money laundering).
● Develop and operate our risk management protocol with other interfaces and company’s departments.
● Operate our chargeback registration and reporting system
● Generate weekly and monthly reports to the risk manager involving damage control and exposures.
Must be living in Cyprus as this is not a reloation position
● Experience in back office administration/accounting / Risk Analysis
● Good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
● Prefered language English, written and verbal communication
● Detail oriented and focused
● Capacity to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
● Strong sense of professionalism, organizational and analytical skills