Responsible for preparing analysis, generating insights, and helping devise a strategic plan for the company to support its growth (both organic and M&A), as well as Manage strategic projects on a cross company level.
What will your job look like?
- Strategy development, analysis and planning for achieving business growth, performing market entry and/or expansion, and developing other strategic initiatives related to clients and services
- Work with top management on key issues
- You will conduct a rigorous analysis of internal and external data sources and draws powerful insights from them, identifying strategic alternatives and devising detailed implementation plans.
- Manage strategic projects and deliverable concurrently, while working closely with cross departmental teams, such as: Product/Dev, Marketing, Regulation, Legal, Operations & Finance.
- Conducting industry, market, competitor, financial, and strategic analysis
- You will work in collaboration with cross-company strategic thinking programs, including internal and external experts
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree required and MBA preferred
- Deep expertise with financial analysis, scenario modeling, and business case development
- Exceptional ability to analyze and dissect industry trends and competitive markets
- Exceptional ability to communicate with senior leaders and team members in written form, PowerPoint and verbally
- 3-6 years related experience in a similar role with large corporations or consulting firms,
- Structured thinker. An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), work well in cross-functional teams
- Able to manage several projects simultaneously and autonomously, as well as prioritize as necessary