eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide first line support and technical expertise to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve customer issues while maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Respond to, resolve and document all incoming cases reported by End-users via telephone, ticketing system and other support channels as required
- Provide global internal support for the entire organization (Locally and Remotely)
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, VoIP etc
- Manage users and permissions in Active Directory, Google Apps, VPN, internal systems - files servers, Anti-Virus, Terminal Services etc
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications
- Monitor customers for Incidents that require investigation, diagnosis and resolution. Ensure incidents are correctly classified and updated on a regular basis. Work to customer SLA to ensure service is restored quickly to the end user
- Be on the lookout for trends occurring in the environment, gather evidence and facts to raise these to the attention of the team, so the problem can be identified and resolved
- and future recurring issues can be avoided
- Follow written procedures, share knowledge among the team, create new documentation for both technical and end-user roles
- Stay current with the ongoing expansion and development of the company - be aware of system information, changes and updates
- Strong technical abilities in many diverse technical fields, basic understanding of Windows environment, Active Directory services, Networking
- Working knowledge of computer hardware and physical device interfaces, experience with managing systems on Virtual platforms
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work effectively in a team structure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English).