eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, with over 12 million users from over 180 countries. Founded in 2007, eToro was created to make online trading available to anyone, from beginners to experienced traders and is now pioneering cryptocurrency trading.
eToro is seeking an experienced System Engineer with the ability to learn new and varied tools. Working with multiple frameworks and applications to drive the strategy for our Azure environment for providing a stable, enterprise-class public cloud infrastructure.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support and design highly-available, redundant, public cloud, utilizing SaaS and PaaS, for large scale mission-critical applications and high-transactional workloads with an emphasis on infrastructure and delivery principles in the Cloud and On-Premise
- Understand the challenges of large scale hybrid cloud deployment and upgrades as well as resource allocation
- Make efficient procedures using automation
- Design and innovate technologies and solutions for effective resource allocation, automated application deployment and zero downtime upgrades
- Understand CI/CD principals to implement automation and application delivery pipeline and maintenance
Want to join? If you have:
- Expertise on public cloud platforms (Azure an advantage)
- Experience with Jenkins or related automation platform
- Should have an understanding of Hybrid Cloud environment and strong scripting skills in Powershell, Python and similar
- Experience with infrastructure/cloud migrations, infrastructure disaster recovery planning and implementation.
- Understanding of Infrastructure components like VMs and Domain controller
- Deep experience with Microsoft Server technology, including SQL Server, IIS, Active Directory.
- Ability to use a variety of open source technologies and tools
- Experience with Linux and Windows OS
- Technical experience in data centre operations supports in large enterprise networks including the implementation and support of private and hybrid cloud computing environments.
- Understanding of Network & Switches, VPN, Routing, Firewalls
- Self-management and tasks skills