eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform are at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture that is both professional and fun.
We’re looking for a diligent, punctual, highly motivated and team player individual to join our Finance department (Tel-Aviv).
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday (First 3 months Sunday-Thursday)
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitor exposures and analyze Digital Wallets trading activities
- Handling and supporting Digital Wallets transfers and reconciliation
- Managing Digital Wallets inventory and liquidity
- Generate daily reports
- Share information and collaborate with other departments
- Support Treasury Operations
Want to join?
- 2 + Years of experience as back/middle office in an investment company (banks, investment houses, etc.)
- Tech oriented
- Diligent, precise, thorough, and punctual
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of English
- BA degree, preferably in science/economics
- Skilled with office programs, especially Excel
- Knowledge in Digital Currencies - an advantage