CryptocurrenciesXRPXRP

XRP

XRP

0.36562 -0.00969 (-2.58%)
Precios de etoro, en USD Mercado abierto
Invertir
V
0.36562
C
0.37320
Destacado
HOFFMAN699
$BTC $XRP $ETH $HBAR $ADA Just to put the #Bitcoin rally into perspective, take a look at this chart. The pattern remains very bearish. There's both a double top and a head and shoulders top. There's a rising wedge forming below the neckline. At a minimum support will be tested below $10K.... Mostrar más Traducir
Me gusta ComentarCompartir
1 respuesta
null
.
ZHEN XIANG XU
2022.08.08 - 2022.08.14 市場消息回顧 國際經濟 ◼ 聯準會官員發話 高通膨尚未擺脫 ◼ 熱衰竭的萊茵河 重創德國經濟 ◼ 英 Q2 經濟陷萎縮 衰退逼近 📝 國際經濟結論 ◻ 通膨依然處於高水位,風險依然存在 ◻ 歐洲經濟危機重重,當不好時,其他國家也會被牽動 多方思維 ◼ 市場怎麼看FED利率調整、CPI數據 ◼ 市場在賭軟著陸的可能性 📝 多方思維結論 ◻ 近期市場重點不在此 (FED利率調整、CPI數據) ◻ 消費和投資力道強勁、供應鏈壓力減緩與通膨出現降溫 ◻ 多項經濟指標趨勢向下,但數值未落到衰退區間 能源期貨 ◼ 石油需求 IEA看好OPEC看衰 ◼... Mostrar más Traducir
Me gusta ComentarCompartir
1 respuesta
null
.
Drakori
Day 30 of asking! $FLR $XRP @eToro_Service Since you *may have to delegate your initial 15% Flare to an FTSO provider in order to get the remaining 85% directly from the FTSO, can we assume that @eToro will allow us to transfer the asset to eToroX Wallet to enable this to happen or do you have other... Mostrar más Traducir
Me gusta ComentarCompartir
null
.
Fletchbee21
$BTC $ADA $TRX $XRP all is good for now btc made a higher high by going over 25k on many exchanges and possibly now going to make a higher low.support looks over 23k and higher for now, all coins are holding up well.Nothing can just go straight up and corrections are healthy back testing old resistances... Mostrar más Traducir
Jörg Rümmele
$BTC $ETH $XRP $ADA $MIOTA Kryptoyaner´s News 254/4000 Gestern gab es einen Versuch Bitcoin auf 25000$ zu bringen, was aber leider nicht gelang. Die Altcoins mussten dafür Federn lassen. Die Bitcoindominanz stieg wieder über die 40% Marke. Insgesamt war es dennoch eine grüne Woche. Im Spiel Grün... Mostrar más Traducir