ETFConsumer Staples Select Sector SPDRXLP

XLP

Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR

70.64 0.90 (1.29%)
Prezzi ritardati da NASDAQ, in USD Mercato chiuso
Investi
S
70.59
B
70.72

Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR

Il fondo Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR segue le performance di azioni selezionate nel settore dei beni di prima necessità, come aziende alimentari, di bevande e tabacco, attingendo da l'indice S&P 500. Dato che è costituito soprattutto da società famose e con una grande capitalizzazione, è considerato... Mostra di più
Mese scorso
12,978
Follower
0.17%
Investitori
99% Of them have BUY positions.
An Increase of 0.72% from last trading Day

Mercati correlati

Vanguard Real Estate ETF
VNQ
0.54 (0.56%)
S
97.04
B
97.23
iShares Select Dividend ETF
DVY
1.45 (1.20%)
S
121.78
B
122.03
Sprott Physical Silver Trust
PSLV
0.22 (2.31%)
S
9.71
B
9.74
Direxion Daily S&P Oil & Gas Exp. & Prod. Bull 2X Shares
GUSH
-1.27 (-1.67%)
S
74.49
B
74.67
ProShares Short S&P500
SH
-0.13 (-0.81%)
S
15.81
B
15.84
Visualizza altro

Investitori

Visualizza altro
Fissare il Post
eToroInvestment
🌐𝗗𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗼 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 🌐 𝗟𝗲𝘁’𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 Putting the most important investment issues in context. Why you should care, and what to do about it. Come read about sector rotation, Carbon and what to look out for today: content.etoro.com/lp/pdf/Macro_Insights_06_05_21_Lets_talk_sector_rotation.pdf ▪️... Mostra di più Traduci
Feed Mercati
Top
Bhavesh Patel
𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙠 𝙋𝙄 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 - @bhavesh_spx - 𝙄 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 $SPY $SPX500 Crypto is the winner today! But I still was able to land some jabs on boring STONKS and a few ETF's $WFC (Wells Fargo & Co) $XLF $XLP $BAC (Bank... Mostra di più Traduci
毓升 黃
After nearly a crazing sky-rocking year, the volatility starts getting worse. To smooth the vibration, I start adding back the bond ETF to 20% of total exposure. The other 80% is equity, the majority of them is ETF, only a small part are individial names. I am a manager at a global bank with two master's... Mostra di più Traduci