eToro Money Front End Developer
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading, investing and asset management needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader. Blockchain and crypto assets are core to eToro's vision and strategy, transferring financial services to the Blockchain.
Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture that is both professional and fun.
eToro Money group
eToro Money mission is to provide a unified neo banking experience that unifies the cryptocurrencies world (Bitcoin, Ethereum, …) with the Fiat world (government issued currencies such as Dollar and Euro). eToro provides its Millions of users with a mobile Wallet application which lets them manage all their financial assets through an ultra-modern, slick user experience.
We work with cutting edge, micro-services based technologies, to deliver highly secured, insanely easy to use neo-banking services. Our stack is based on Angular on the front end side and .NET core and Kubernetes over Azure cloud on the backend side. Join our team and become part of the Fintech and blockchain revolution.
What you’ll be doing?
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team. Own the full development cycle building major components of the platform. Design, deliver and deploy features on both the frontend and backend side of the platform.
- Develop and deliver a top notch user experience.
- Provide technical leadership; research and promote new technologies and tools.
- Tackle technical challenges - performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues.
- Play an active role in requirements definition and systems analysis
- Collaborate with Product, UX, QA and other departments on a day to day basis.
- Professional front-end developer with at least 5 years of experience.
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.
- Results-oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude.
- Experience with Zurb Foundation / Bootstrap framework - a must.
- Experience with mobile native (iOS / Android) development - a plus.
- Experience with Cordova - a plus.
- Experience of full stack development using C# and.NET environments - a big plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes - a plus.
- Experience with microservice architecture development - a plus.
- Familiarity with Git - a plus.
- Passion about blockchain and experience developing blockchain services - a plus.
- Experienced with cloud technologies; preferably Microsoft Azure - a plus.
- Profound knowledge and understanding of software architecture concepts.
- A degree in CS or a veteran of a relevant army unit.