Corporate Communications Manager
eToro empowers people to invest on their own terms. The platform enables people to invest in the assets they want, from stocks and commodities to cryptoassets. eToro is a global community of more than twelve million registered users who share their investment strategies and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real time, and transact whenever they want.
eToro is regulated in Europe by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK and by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission in Australia. www.etoro.com
Reporting to: VP of Corporate Development
Based in eToro’s Tel Aviv office, the Corporate Communications Manager will help inspire and inform both internal and external audiences by effectively sharing eToro’s corporate vision and achievements. This newly created role will work in close collaboration with the VP of Corporate Development. The role will provide unique exposure to support and promote the corporate strategy of a leading fintech company which is growing rapidly both in terms of geographical expansion and product range.
- Work with the stakeholders to devise and implement an internal communications plan to deliver eToro's strategic messages and provide all staff globally with regular, meaningful and consistent information about activity across the business.
- Draft all internal communications materials, for example: monthly presentation for All Staff Meeting, quarterly internal newsletter, emails from the CEO etc.
- Support the VP of Corporate Development in preparing materials for shareholders and other key stakeholders, for example: shareholder presentation, annual report etc.
- Help produce presentations for the CEO when he delivers keynote speeches at major events such as TNW, Consensus, Money2020 etc.
- Work with the Global Head of PR & Communications to provide clear and effective communication in response to crisis or emergency situations to reassure and guide staff.
- Undertake other duties commensurate to the role as requested by stakeholders
- VP of Human Resources
- Global Head of PR & Communications
- Management team
- At least 2 years communication experience or relevant business experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Flawless English
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Pro-active and solution-driven mindset with a strong sense of responsibility
- Creativity and an ability to communicate complex topics in a simple manner
- Ability to work in crisis mode
- Experience of working with other nationalities and as part of a cross-functional team an advantage
- Understanding of fintech or financial services an advantage