FinOps Project Manager
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain, and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
We are looking for a proactive, highly motivated, and skilled FinOps Project Manager that will oversee procedures and development needs related to our finance division.
This position has both data and financial aspects and involves eToro’s Finance department data strategy and business needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute a roadmap to implement Finance department data strategy globally, supporting the Finance domain with high-quality reliable data:
- Define requirements;
- Organize working groups;
- Manage the implementation;
- Ensure delivery
- Initiate and evaluate automated solutions to improve processes and increase efficiency
- Design and improve governance processes to ensure quality and completeness of the data
- Act as Finance sign-off for the development and product teams considering the various implications of the new product on Finance domain
- Act as a local communication point for all Finance teams globally in case of emergencies and data issues
- Develop in-depth knowledge of client money management and regulations and how eToro products and operations are designed to meet them
- Build and maintain relationships with business and technical teams
- Self-starter with the ability to roll up your sleeves, lead and influence
- A creative approach, out-of-the-box thinker
- 1+ years' experience in Project Management or Data Analysis in relevant industries - FinancialServices, Brokerage, e-Commerce or similar.
- Experience in Compliance or Governance - Advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English, fluent Hebrew