Customer Service Team Leader
eToro was founded in 2007 with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. The eToro platform enables people to invest in the assets they want, from stocks and commodities to cryptoassets. We are a global community of more than 18 million registered users who share their investment strategies; and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real time, and transact whenever they want.
What will you be doing?
- Take part of the member’s daily management including time schedule, vacations, and work division.
- Help the team members with their daily work and answer their questions.
- Train new members and evaluate the (QC) existing team.
- Lead escalated disputes (Tier 2) escalation.
- Help on-going development of CS working tools.
- Response to official complaints and provide answers following market events.
- Coordinate with other departments on a daily basis.
- Provide assistance to marketing and product departments.
- Issue a daily update email.
- Focal point and knowledge base / FAQ for the CF members
- Reports (daily issues, complaint, PP monthly, daily workload)
- Leading a large team of Customer Service Representatives
- Responsible for quality assurance and productivity of the team
Want to join?
- Have English at mother tongue level
- Great interpersonal skills
- Service orientated – the ability to provide “WOW” service
- Have passion and motivation to create and develop
- Have great financial understanding of the market
- Understand the world of service (Procedures, protocols etc.)
- Have great understanding in the company’s products, services and offering
- Have great analytical skills
Besides that, you must possess the following qualities
- Have leadership skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be patient but demanding
- The ability to work in stressful situations
- Be highly organized and methodical
- Have the ability to work well with interfaces
- Be highly dedicated and committed