Head of Data
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
Join us to build and lead our data organization in a highly dynamic and challenging environment using cutting-edge technologies utilizing one of the most unique and richest financial databases in the world.
What will you be doing?
- Lead eToro’s data strategy, to align with the wider business strategy, and build a state of the art data platform to collect, process and store data, make it accessible to all data-consuming parties, to improve and optimize operations and customer experience
- Work with the company’s stakeholders to identify key business problems and opportunities that can be optimized using our data.
- Work with the company’s BI & ML teams to extract insights, and design and implement data-driven solutions to solve key business problems and generate new business products and revenue streams.
- Design and implement data-driven features that will be integrated into the company’s products
Want to join? If you
- Are passionate about data and building data-driven solutions
- Are result-oriented, proactive, strategic thinker and innovative problem solver
- Have 2+ experience leading a data organization, including BI, Data Engineering and DS (Fintech/Investments/Trading - big advantage)
- Have a proven and successful experience track record of leading high-performing data analyst teams that positively impact business performance (fields of trading/fintech - BIG advantage)
- Have a deep understanding of building modern data pipelines and modern data architecture on a big data environment
- Have a solid understanding of ML applications and practices
- Have BSc Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or related fields
- Proficient and experienced with SQL, Python, Scala, Java, C# or others
- Great analytical skills and original thinking
- Good system-level understanding of problems
- Independent and innovative with the ability to lead problem definition and goal definition processes
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English