AML Operations Analyst
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join us and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
Our team is expanding! We are currently looking for an AML operations analyst to be based in our Frankfurt team.
- Responsible for anti-money laundering on-going monitoring aspects according to the local regulations and according to eToro Group best practices.
- Follow and apply the internal procedures and controls relevant to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
- Apply the AML Monitoring Alerts the company has in place in line with the relevant regulatory templates
- Communicate on a daily basis with the AML Department to ensure smooth application of the AML Monitoring procedures
- Review and Monitor client accounts to ensure compliance with the AML Directives and Regulatory regimes
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Head of AML
- Identify and handle any suspicious client activity related to Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
- Monitoring the clients activities and report any irregular action to the AML Department for MOKAS reporting
- Report to the AMLCO & assist with the conduct of the AML Monitoring Program
- Review of clients
- Conversational/Business German (Fluent German is a bonus)
- Previous experience in AML, Compliance, Risk Management or any other relevant field
- Knowledge and experience with CySec, ASIC, FCA or FinCEN AML regulations and directives would be considered as an advantage
- Open to creative solutions & business innovation; a team player
- Strong communication and analysis skills; must be able to identify and handle AML suspicious activities
- Good English language knowledge
- AML CySEC certificate will be considered as an advantage