Clients' Money and Assets Reconciliation Officer
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join us and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
- Perform daily clients’ money and assets reconciliations
- Identify and resolve reconciliation findings and discrepancies
- Prepare other clients’ related reconciliations
- Prepare reports required by management
- Comply with Company’s policies and procedures
- University graduate in Business/Accounting/Finance or related field.
- At least one year of relevant role experience in FX environment;
- Fluency in the English language, oral and written;
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage their workload and work under pressure.
- Strong attention to details and ability to identify issues and follow to resolution;