Customer Service Team Leader
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join our Customer Service department and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
What will you be doing?
- Take part of the member’s daily management including time schedule, vacations and work division.
- Help the team members with their daily work and answer their questions
- Train new members and evaluate the (QC) existing team
- Lead technical disputes (Tier 2) escalation
- Help on-going development of CS working tools
- Response to official complaints and provide answers following market events
- Coordinate with other departments on a daily basis
- Provide assistance to marketing and product departments
- Issue a daily update email
- Focal point and knowledge base / FAQ for the CF members
- Reports (daily issues, complaint, PP monthly, daily workload)
Want to join? If you
- Have English at mother tongue level– A must
- Great interpersonal skills
- Service orientated – the ability to provide “WOW” service
- Have passion and motivation to create and develop
- Have great financial understanding of the market
- Understand the world of service (Procedures, protocols etc.)
- Have great understanding in the company’s products, services and offering
- Have great analytical skills
Besides that, you must possess the following qualities
- Have leadership skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be Patient but demanding
- The ability to work in stressful situations
- Be highly organized and methodical
- Have the ability to work well with interfaces
- Be highly dedicated and committed
-This position is a full-time position working Monday-Friday and will include demanding hours and high availability