Head of Marketing - Singapore
eToro was founded in 2007 with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. The eToro Group consists of the eToro platform, our multi-asset trading, and investment venue, eToroX, which manages our crypto wallet and exchange, and eToro Money which is our latest division working on the launch of the eToro card.
The eToro platform enables people to invest in the assets they want, from stocks and commodities to cryptoassets. We are a global community of more than seventeen million registered users who share their investment strategies, and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real-time, and transact whenever they want.
eToro’s Singapore office is looking for a Head of Marketing to drive Asia growth. This is a unique position which requires someone who has the ability to manage and who also isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and be very hands on. You will be the owner of marketing for Asia, with a focus on driving digital optimisation for the region, working closely with the eToro central marketing team in our HQ in Tel Aviv, Israel:
- Marketing Automation Team - Responsible for the customer lifecycle journey, email communications and push notifications
- Social Acquisition Team (Paid) - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Taboola and Dianomi
- Google Acquisition Team - Brand, Non-Brand and YouTube
- Social Media Team (Organic) - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
What you’ll be doing
- Oversee all marketing related activities for eToro Asia
- Identification of trends and applying the insights to optimise spend and performance
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Creation of new creatives and localisation of global creatives
- Planning of strategies, budgets and tracking of spend
- Measure and assess the impact across all channels, creating periodic reports covering performance, optimisations and new opportunities.
- Ensuring that all marketing is compliant with the appropriate regulations
- 5+ years marketing experience in both digital and traditional, but with emphasis on digital.
- Broad knowledge of digital marketing through partner programs
- Creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Highly organised and able to balance a multitude of ongoing projects and initiatives in a fast paced environment
- Genuinely excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience - you will be working very closely with many individuals and teams globally , and so exceptional relationship building skills are imperative.
- Yearly, quarterly planning of budgets and activities across Asia
- eToro trading account
- Monthly office celebrations
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Wellbeing gifts and merchandise
This role will be based in our Singapore office. Candidates must have full working rights in Singapore.