KYC Specialist - Thai Speaking
An exciting opportunity to join eToro, the world's leading social online trading platform, a revolutionary fintech company that has been at the forefront of online trading for more than a decade. eToro has engaged millions of users with innovative social features and we have been continuously transforming the traditional money management industry, in order to open the financial markets to everyone, everywhere.
What will you be doing?
- Initial due diligence on clients’ accounts
- Verification and monitoring of Know Your Customer documentation
- Collaboration with other departments on verification and risk tasks
- Verification of accounts in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- Assisting the risk department with review and monitoring of accounts
- Maintaining accurate records of tasks
- Perform clients screening through software such as World-Check and resolve/investigate the possible hits
- Work under pressure in a fast pacing environment and meet tight deadlines and targets
- Computer Proficient – A must.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- Fluent in both written and spoken Thai/English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open minded and willingness to learn
- Detail oriented and focused
- Capacity to perform monotonous tasks and work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Strong sense of professionalism and teamwork
- May be required to work weekends & Public holidays.
- eToro trading account
- Monthly office celebrations
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Wellbeing gifts and merchandise
This role will be based in our Singapore office. Candidates must have full working rights in Singapore.