Dealing Senior Back End Engineer
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
Join our Back-End team and be part of a highly dynamic and challenging environment using cutting-edge technologies. You will be designing and implementing financial oriented, large scale distributed systems.
What you’ll be doing
- Be a technical team player, research and promote new technologies and tools.
- Take ownership, designing and developing high scale, low-latency and mission critical OLTP systems.
- Be part of collaborative efforts with various stakeholders including: product, IT, security and other development teams.
- Must: Can-do attitude
- Must: At least 5 years development in C# and .NET 4.5+
- Must: Heavy experience developing server-side applications
- Must: Knowledge and understanding of SW architecture concepts
- Must: High coding standards - DDD, TDD, CR, Automation
- Must: Experience with high-performance/low-latency systems
- Advantage: Experience with .Net Core and .Net Framework porting
- Advantage: Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Advantage: Experience with Azure & Serverless solutions