Payments Support Specialist - 3rd Line Support - eToro Money
eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 20 million registered users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in markets old and new, from traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
About the Role
eToro’s European offices are growing and we’re seeking a Payment Specialist (Tier 3 SME) to join us and help build our next phase in Europe, joining our growing engineering team.
What You'll Do:
- Investigate and resolve card and bank payment queries
- Use multiple tools to track down and resolve financial transactions issues
- Work collaboratively with finance/customer support/product and development teams to resolve issues quickly and diligently
- Improve payment support flows based on research, data and analytics
- Optimise the monitoring capabilities to improve responses, and to reduce resolution time
- Mentor train and support Tier 2/3 support staff on systems/processes and payments domain knowledge
- Debugging an advanced troubleshooting of variety of system’s components
- Research and evaluate the business impact of customer’s incidents using cutting edge dev-tools.
- Own production business components pro actively monitoring and tracking
- Have the flexibility to cover non-standard work hours as needed
- Previous experience within card issuing, bank payments processing domain
- Service oriented
- Detailed working knowledge of any of the following Payments Schemes - Faster Payments/BACS/SEPA/SEPA DD.
- Working knowledge of currency conversion flows and providers
- Analytic skills. SQL knowledge is highly desirable
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in Fintech companies / products