Back End Automation Engineer
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focu
sing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
What you’ll be doing
- Plan and develop Backend automation tests and infrastructure to ensure the highest level of quality of the developed product
- Code review on going changes and unit tests
- Create robust framework and coverage of components/ integration and System test
- Integrate coverage within the service’s CICD pipeline.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in software development / test automation development using C# or Java/ other OOP language.
- Experience in developing Component test , Integration test and occasionally Unit test mastering testing framework (Nunit/, MStest/Xunit).
- Good Object-Oriented design skills
- Experience in working with cloud providers such as Azure (big advantage) / AWS / Google Cloud, and with a microservices architecture
- Familiarity with Middleware technologies in particular message queue ( RabbitMQ, MSMQ etc’).
- Ability to write Test design and strategy documents part of design documents
- Possess a broad overview outlook of the system
It will also a big advantage if you have:
- Experience in building and/or maintaining CI/CD pipelines, with tools such as Jenkins / Azure DevOps, etc.
- Experienced in .net Core.
- Have good knowledge in SQL
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in manual testing and good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies
- Have experience with Agile development methodologies
- Have Trading/Forex background