Crypto Custody Operator
A Custody Operator will be responsible for providing operational overview and technical operations for Crypto Custody related matters.
Duties will involve:
- Hands-on technical operation of the Custody solution, including management and configuration of the hardware and software used in the Custody operations
- setup of computer From-scratch, including implementing basic and advanced security policies.
- Supporting the operating teams with the Custody solutions
- Technical support of the hardware and software elements of the solution
- On-site and remote support
- Assist with designing Custody policies for all related solutions.
- Physical security policies
- Computer policies etc.
- experience in computer systems, including Windows and Linux based machines. Should include hand-on experience with from scratch computer configuration.
- Experience with computer OS hardening (I.E GPO, iptables, etc.)
- Experience with cryptocurrency - Basic understanding of Blockchain technology, public/private key pairs and usage, understanding of wallet technology.
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding of networking fundamentals
- Strong interpersonal, written, and communication skill
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Team player.
- Proficient in Hebrew and English.
This is a full time position Sunday-Thursday