Project & Operations Director
eToro was founded in 2007 with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. The eToro Group consists of the eToro platform, our multi-asset trading, and investment venue, eToroX, which manages our crypto wallet and exchange, and eToro Money which is our latest division working on the launch of the eToro card.
The eToro platform enables people to invest in the assets they want, from stocks and commodities to cryptoassets. We are a global community of more than seventeen million registered users who share their investment strategies, and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real-time, and transact whenever they want.
eToro’s Singapore office is looking for a Project and Operations candidate to assist in our expansion in Asia. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background running end-2-end projections, extensive experience in digital businesses, experience working in Europe and Israel and is comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Orchestrate and lead large-scale Program/Projects that span organizational boundaries, involving business, product and technology stakeholders.
- Manage several Programs/Projects and deliverables concurrently, while working closely with cross departmental teams in Israel, such as: Product/Dev, Marketing, Compliance, Legal, Operations & Finance. Effectively coordinate external and internal resources
- Communicate and synchronize other program/ product/ verticals, process implementation, tracking and risk management.
- Ensure execution of decisions and priorities: understand the company and its line of business, and ability to translate the company vision into a project vision
- Oversee planning, implementation, and tracking of Programs/Projects during various stages of the life cycle. Monitor Program/Project progress and make adjustments to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Set up dashboards to monitor operational health of the business and work with stakeholder at head office to ensure issues are addressed
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- 5 years leading Program/ Project Manager in digital natives, complex cross border projects and multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent organizational skills - clearly outline objectives, timing, risks, resources, problems and possible solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills towards all - management, colleagues, employees, matrix teams & external partners, enabling you to successfully engage all.
- Leadership skills while working with cross-functional teams: deep collaboration, mentoring abilities, team first mentality, flexibility.
- Excellent organizational skills - clearly outline objectives, timing, risks, resources, problems and possible solutions.
- Skills of decision making, business view, organization, planning, and problem solving throughout the project(s)
- Experience working with European and Israeli stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills - English and Hebrew (an advantage)
- Bachelor degree in engineering, business, or a related discipline.
- Background in marketing and operations is preferred