Nordic Account Manager (Retention)
eToro, the world’s largest social investment network is seeking proactive, highly motivated and skilled account managers with former experience in the financial industry. This position has both sales and marketing aspects, and includes monitoring customer’s accounts and retaining them.
As an account manager (AM) in the customer facing department you will be responsible for retaining the relationships with the company's most valuable customers.
What will you be doing?
- Providing extraordinary service aligned with company’s culture and values
- Discussing financial markets and factors in a clear manner with clients
- Communicating marketing promotions to clients via telephone and email
- Being an ambassador in carrying out the company’s vision and products
- Danish/ Swedish/ Norwegian or other Scandinavian native language
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong sales and service orientation
- Fluent in English
- BA in Finance/Economics/business management from a well-known establishment
- Understanding of the financial markets
- 2 or more years of experience in the Financial industry (sales/AM)
It will also be nice if you:
- Worked with customer Service/Relationship Management and/or CRM
- Speak one of the following languages: Swedish, Norwegian, or Finnish.
- Passion for and interest in crypto
Besides that, you must possess the following qualities:
- Ability to self-manage your time and prioritize tasks
- Be a real team player
- Have excellent learning skills
- Be motivated to succeed and willing to contribute
- Be target oriented
- Have phenomenal interpersonal skills
- This position is a full-time position working Mon-Fri