eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, with over 6 million users from over 180 countries. Founded in 2007, eToro was created to make online trading available to anyone, from beginners to experienced traders and is now pioneering crypto currency trading.
We encourage responsible, sustainable trading, operating in full transparency and constantly making you aware of the risks involved in trading. The company is regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) and the Australian Securities and Investment Commission.
- Assist with monitoring and evaluating of ML/TF (including fraud) alerts.
- Assist in conducting ongoing due diligence reviews on all accounts paying attention to the higher risk rated accounts.
- Assist in carrying out the ongoing AML/CFT Compliance Monitoring Program.
- Prepare internal evaluation reports based on ISTR and/or investigated cases.
- Work with various internal departments (especially front office) to streamline process flows to resolve ML/TF alerts on a timely basis.
- Assist in carrying out AML/CFT training programs.
- Assist in preparing Management Information (AML/CFT) reports on a monthly basis.
- Assist in maintaining the ISTR/STR, blacklist/sanctions registers.
- And other roles where the Company is required of you.
This is a full time position working Monday-Friday.
- Relevant related university degree in place (e.g. Accounting, Banking, Finance, Law)
- Relevant certifications in place (e.g. IBF, ICA, ACAMs)
- Min 2 years of relevant working experience (e.g. financial services, audit, legal)
- Experience in conducting CDD/EDD reviews
- Able and willing to work independently and in a team as well.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Possess abilities to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Excel proficiency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- This is a challenging and exciting position with the ability to grow within the company.
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- eToro trading account
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Wellbeing gifts and merchandise
This role will be based in our Singapore office. Candidates must have full working rights in Singapore.