Marketing Automation Manager
eToro is a multi-asset investment platform that empowers people to grow their knowledge and wealth as part of a global community of successful investors. eToro was founded with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. Today, we are a global community of more than 24 million registered users who share their investment strategies; and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real time, and transact whenever they want.
As the Marketing Automation Manager, you will be a key member of eToro USA’s marketing team. You will be responsible for managing the day to day operations and execution of our email and push notification programs. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in marketing automation with the ability to build new automation strategies and optimize based on data analysis. We offer a competitive salary and a full suite of benefits. This role reports to the US Senior Retention Marketing Manager.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the day-to-day building of communications in SalesForce Marketing Cloud, content calendar planning, and sending of all emails and push notifications
- Handling HTML and CSS code, SQL queries, and managing transactional flows - not afraid to play with code
- Own weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for all things marketing automation
- Have a clear understanding of the customer database and segments in order to build accurate and personalized automated journeys.
- Work with our creative team to build new email templates and test new creative elements
- Collaborate with wider eToro US team to support customer communication requirements
- Work closely with our retention marketing manager to limit customer churn and expand retention
- Work closely with the Global Marketing Automation team to optimize the email and push operations.
- Manage and grow a team of email marketing operations associates.
Want to join? You’ll need:
- 4+ years experience with email marketing and automation operations
- Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced understanding of email marketing and operational automation strategies (push notifications, automated funnel optimization, campaign planning and execution, etc.)
- Experienced with a marketing automation platform, such as SalesForce Marketing Cloud (highly preferred) / Eloqua / Pardot / Marketo / Hubspot - an advantage
- Working knowledge of HTML, SQL, Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a high-growth team, with the ability to project manage multiple cross-functional projects
- Strong communication skills - Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Daily remote work, but should be commutable to one of the following US cities: Hoboken, NJ | Miami, FL | Austin, TX
- Authorized to work in the United States