Senior Tier 3 Engineer
What You'll Do:
- Debugging an advanced troubleshooting of variety of system’s components
- Research and evaluate the business impact of customer’s incidents using cutting edge dev-tools.
- Develop in-house solutions to improve monitoring , research based on large BI data.
- Lead the escalation from customers in the R&D.
- Work with a shared repository contains all relevant configuration changes, data and architecture.
- Own production business components pro actively monitoring and tracking
- Mentor and educate 2nd tier personnel in order to reduce the number of technical escalations.
- Have the flexibility to cover non-standard work hours as needed
- 3-5 years in a Tier 3/L3 or above, Technical Support/QA/Dev related role at a SaaS company
- Familiar with OOP languages such as C# / Java.
- SQL Skills (ability to write and demonstrate SQL queries/scripts)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Desire to constantly grow technical skills
- High attention to detail and ability to stay organized in a fast-paced, complex environment
Would be a great advantage if you bring:
- Graduate students Computer Science / Information Systems / Software Engineering
- Knowledge of web development( frontend and backend architecture).
- Monitoring and infrastructure knowledge such as Splunk, Kibana, Grafana, Elastic search
- Familiarity with Jira & Salesforce
- Networking Skills (Fiddler, Charles, Wireshark, etc’)
- Experience in Fintech companies / products.