QC Customer Service Analyst
eToro, the world’s largest social investment network is seeking a Quality Control Analyst with former experience in the financial industry.
Quality Control Analysts are eToro’s gatekeepers inwards and outwards. They’re here to make sure our customers are treated fairly and that the communication from our customer's representatives are operating in line with the company's expectations.
Our goal is to maintain a high and consistent level of support quality across the team ensuring that our customers always get nothing but excellent treatment.
- Checking email communications with clients while making sure the provided information meets eToro’s benchmarks and ensuring a good quality of service is provided
- Maintain and develop internal support and call center quality standards;
- Review a subset of support agents’ conversations - cases and chats
- Assess support interactions based on internal standards making sure the provided information meets eToro’s benchmarks;
- Accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback;
- Discuss and explain feedback with CS Training Manager;
- Raise immediate red flags for exceptionally low quality/compliance events
- Attend periodic training
- Fluent Arabic/Italian/German/French and English
- High moral standards
- Understanding of quality and service matters
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience in the customer service space
- Great people skills and ability to communicate feedback
- Good organizational skills, knowledge in goal-setting practices
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve support quality.