Product Manager, Retention
If you dare to change the world, keep reading!
Join our leading product team, passionate about creating the very best products eToro offers to its 20M users worldwide as the world’s leading social trading platform!
As a product manager, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking UI right before launch.
The position calls for someone who can take initiative, work independently, enjoy working hard in a challenging fast-paced environment and learn on the job quickly to make a difference.
As a product manager, you will gather business requirements from the company business owners and internal users, define roadmap, design, and launch product features.
This role is focused on the Retention product domain and its core abilities.
What will you be doing?
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all aspects of your product's domain.
- Design, manage and launch new features that are all about increasing user engagement and our competitive edge.
- Develop a detailed product roadmap based on the company’s existing strategic plan, and manage all product milestones through an agile workflow.
- Ensure that the engineering team, QA, customer support and all people across the company know exactly where the product is, and where it is going.
- Work closely with our Marketing, Customer Support, and Sales departments to identify new product needs.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to build new features and make changes and improvements as needed.
- Ensure that the product adheres to the highest standards of usability and quality.
- Create required deliverables for all project lifecycle phases, including project schedules, scope documents, mockups, wireframes, and requirements.
- Track and measure user engagement and analyze results. Leverage data to optimize critical flows and user paths in order to increase conversion rates and overall growth.
- Proactively seek out, track and remove barriers to completing a project.
- Drive people and projects through pure leadership and passion for the products you own.
Join us if you:
- Have proven knowledge and experience as a product manager working with complex core features.
- Have a track record launching things successfully, on time.
- Have strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical personnel.
- Have the ability to understand and take ownership of complex processes and business needs and translate them to simple, effective and scalable product solutions.
- Have great interpersonal relations and the ability to collaborate with multiple functions.
- Have experience in data analysis and reporting systems.
- Have a proven ability to manage and follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and requests on tight deadlines.
- Have knowledge and love for technology, design, mobile, social and online trends.
- Familiar with project management procedures, methodologies and tools (Jira), especially requirements management, planning, scheduling, and agile methodologies.
Besides that you must possess the following qualities and skills:
- A self-starter with an initiative personality.
- Ability to work well with interfaces as well as work independently.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Passionate about user experience.
- Ability to think outside the box and come with great initiatives.
- Phenomenal learning abilities.
It will also be nice if you:
- Have a B.S./B.A. in Computer Science or a degree in a related field.
- Have knowledge or background in Finance and/or experience in Trading.
- Have Experience with designing and launching consumer web and mobile products.
- Have knowledge or experience with UX/UI design.
This position is a full-time position