eToro was founded in 2007 with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. The eToro Group consists of the eToro platform, our multi-asset trading, and investment venue, eToroX, which manages our crypto wallet and exchange, and eToro Money which is our latest division working on the launch of the eToro card.
The eToro platform enables people to invest in the assets they want, from stocks and commodities to cryptoassets. We are a global community of more than seventeen million registered users who share their investment strategies, and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real-time, and transact whenever they want.
Due to the phenomenal success over the past few years, we’re currently expanding our global workforce. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a thriving, fast-growing, global Fintech and have a direct impact on the success of the UK region.
Reporting into the UK Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be based in our London, Canary Wharf office. Currently, there is complete flexibility to work from home, however, this may change at a later date.
Working on the UK region (UK and Ireland), the role will include both hands-on and strategic responsibilities and involve working very closely with the rest of the UK marketing team and several central marketing teams in our HQ in Tel Aviv.
- Content: You will own the content channel in the UK. This includes, but is not limited to, copywriting, helping proof all English content, managing content freelancers, working closely with the SEO and central content team, managing paid content partnerships and content distribution (Dianomi etc).
- Organic social: Working closely with the central social team in IL, you will help ensure all UK campaigns and initiatives are synched and assist with creative ideas.
- Email/CRM: Working closely with the central Marketing Automation team, you’ll brief in UK email/push campaigns, report back on results, and work with the team to constantly improve customer lifecycle communications.
- Operations: You will be responsible within the UK team to brief in and manage all marketing product/dev requests (i.e. Landing Pages) via our central Marketing Operations team until delivery.
- Event support: You will provide support to the Senior Marketing Manager with any UK events (both on and offline).
- Compliance: You will help ensure all marketing is UK compliant.
● 3-7 years experience in a marketing role (please note this is not a senior position)
● Excellent copywriting skills - proof of work will be required in the application
● Genuinely excellent attention to detail
● Content management experience
● CRM/Email experience
● Social media experience
● Highly organised and able to balance a multitude of ongoing projects and initiatives in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience - you will be working very closely with many individuals and teams in our HQ, and so exceptional relationship-building skills are imperative.
● Project management skills
● Working knowledge of WordPress
● Working knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
● Familiarity with content distribution platforms such as Taboola/Dianomi
● Experience working in Financial Services and understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements when marketing.