The Market Analyst position will be responsible for providing US-focused macro-economic analysis and asset-level market analysis on crypto and equities in coordination with eToro’s global market analysts, communication teams and Chief Investment Officer. You will initiate, research, and write proprietary research and insights, and work with partners to enhance and supplement your work. You will also spend time with customers, empowering them with valuable insights on markets. You will be appearing on various publications, podcasts and TV and provide engaging market commentary.
This position presents an opportunity to grow in the Fintech industry and be an integral part of eToros’ Investment Team.
- Work in the trading department, within the Investment Team, helping to retain and grow the Assets-Under-Management/Administration (AUM/AUA) of eToro’s Investment Offering.
- Sync with eToro’s internal and external analysts on the company’s market narrative.
- Initiate and execute on proprietary research.
- Oversee the go-to-market strategy of eToro’s US market analysis considering company/team targets and goals.
- Provide global PR regular market updates.
- Be a spokesperson of eToro’s US market content/analysis both internally and externally.
- Work with eToro’s content editor in providing video content, such as market updates/webinars and collaboration with 3rd parties.
- Ensure that relevant content reaches the eToro end user both via client facing departments and automation teams.
- This role will be a contractor 1099 but will work 40 hr/wk.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a financial services institution/fintech company analyzing the markets and providing market content.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in finance, economics or a related field.
- A strong knowledge of financial markets and a day-to-day passion and enthusiasm for current affairs.
- Ability to analyze financial markets both from a technical and fundamental perspective.
- Comfortable and entertaining when interacting with media publishers, radio/podcasts, and TV.
- Strong knowledge of multiple types of asset classes and long-term investment instruments such as index/mutual funds.
- Familiarity/Experience with financial market software such as Bloomberg/Reuters etc
- Understand the needs/requirements of global retail investors.
- Have a ‘can do approach” attitude, be performance driven and results oriented.
- Demonstrate strong organizational, communication and people skills along with the ability to prioritize under pressure.
- Can work both independently and collaboratively to execute large projects and daily routines.
- Have strong attention to detail.