Development Team Leader Retention
eToro is the world’s leading social trading and investing network, providing more than millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products while promoting culture and core values of Openness, Quality, Enjoyable, Inventive, Simplicity.
Retention Team is the owner and development leader of systems and features in the Social Network, Personalization and Recommendations domain and more which are designed to increase user engagement by offering enriched and personalized trading and investment tooling which constitutes eToro unique experience.
We believe in fast-paced self-reliant teams and so the team comprised of backend, frontend, automation and QA.
What you’ll be doing
- Own team delivery (~5 ppl), lead on both technical and project aspects, practice Agile/Scrum routine
- Recruit, onboard and mentor team members
- Lead the design, implementation and production ownership of 24/7, high-scale, fault-tolerance, micro-services. handle technical challenges like performance, security and live production issues
- Collaborate with Retention Product Owner to envision, execute, measure and improve delivery impact on business KPIs
- Create and implement a technical agenda and vision for the team and implement it; research and promote new technologies and tooling
- Collaborate and coordinate with other RnD stakeholders, including: Product, IT, Dev. teams and Project managers
- Hands-on contribution of 50%
- Nurture eToro core values: Openness, Quality, Enjoyable, Inventive, Simplicity
- Reports to Experience group manager
- Extensive experience in architecting and developing 24x7, mission-critical, RESTful APIs in cloud - mandatory
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude
- Experience with C#, SQL Server, Redis and messaging system
- Proven experience as team lead
Nice to have
- Experience developing client side applications with Angular frameworks
- Experience with .NET Core, nodejs, TypeScript script
- Machine-learning knowledge