eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform are at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture that is both professional and fun.
We’re looking for a diligent, punctual, highly motivated and team player individual to join our Finance department in Sydney.
What you’ll be doing:
● Performing and assisting in daily reconciliation requirements
● In charge month end book closing procedure – manage journal entries, reconcile accounts, etc.
● Assisting in month end reporting
● Management of the fixed assets register
● Accounts payable processing and reconciliations
● Prepare quarterly BAS, QTFN and Annual investment income report
● Budgetary control and cash flow management
● Assisting in year end audits, statutory compliance and company tax return
● Coordinating accounting data with other departments and related entities
● Ad hoc reporting and finance tasks
Want to join?
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
● 3 + Years of experience in a similar financial accountancy role
● Advanced computer skills including Excel and other accounting package
● Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
● High attention to detail and accuracy
● Self-motivated, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
● Must have working rights in Australia