Back Office Administrator - Cashouts Team
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join us and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
- Processing of clients cashouts - Approval, Preparation and Execution
- Monitoring of clients cashouts and handling any issues
- Monitoring & reconciling data between payment providers and internal systems
- Handling communication with clients via tickets on any cashout issues / requests
- Working in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- Improving operational processes
- Managing a good communication with other internal departments
- Weekly and monthly reporting to Management
- Experience in back office and CRM systems
- Experience in wires / payments (Credit Cards / PayPal / Online Wires / Wallets) handling
- Good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools.
- High level of English language.
- Capacity to work under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- Strong sense of professionalism, organizational and analytical skills.
- Self-learner and highly motivated individual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Relevant academic degree – Advantage.
- Statistical analyses experience - Advantage
- No shifts required - only normal working daily hours