Front End Developer Payments
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront
of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops
cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain
and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both
professional and fun.
Web Development Team
We work with cutting edge web technologies to design and build exciting
new experiences over eToro's Web clients with more than 14 million users and
growing tremendously fast!. We work as a team and pride ourselves on our
ability to learn from one another, demonstrating composure and flexibility
within a fast-paced, agile environment. Working closely with product
management, designers and other engineering teams, in a young, dynamic,
creative and highly collaborative environment.
- Professional front-end developer with at least 3 years of experience.
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.
- Results-oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude.
- Experience with Zurb Foundation / Bootstrap framework - a must.
- Experience with mobile native (iOS / Android) development - a plus.
- Experience with Cordova - a plus.
- Experience of full stack development using C# and.NET environments - a big plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes - a plus.
- Experience with microservice architecture development - a plus.
- Familiarity with Git - a plus.
- Passion about blockchain and experience developing blockchain services - a plus.
- Experienced with cloud technologies; preferably Microsoft Azure - a plus.
- Profound knowledge and understanding of software architecture concepts.
- A degree in CS or a veteran of a relevant army unit.