eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
What you’ll be doing
- Gathering requirements from internal customers
- Design, manage and maintain analytics products and pipeline solutions.
- Create new ETL/ELT processes and optimize existing by different tools (Python, PySpark, Databricks, etc.)
- Debugging, monitoring, and troubleshooting pipeline solutions
- Provide analysts and other internal customers with technical support related to data activity
Want to join? If you have
- 3+ years experience working as a Data Engineer
- At least 3 years of experience with Python/PySpark/Databricks
- Experience in writing ETL\ELT Processes
- Have experience in designing, building, optimizing, and maintaining big data pipelines on the public cloud (preferably Azure).
- Knowledge SQL.
- Transfer current data structures to cloud/big data
- Working with Spark and ETL flows
- Good analytical skills and original thinking
- Good system-level understanding of problems
- Excellent project management skills and attention to details
- ETL with Stream Technology - Big Advantage
** This is a full time position, Sunday- Thursday with ability to work Friday shifts once a month.