About the role
- Promoting and facilitating excellence in governance and continuing improvement in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations while ensuring maximum alignment between business needs and regulatory requirements and possible risks.
- Responsibility for assessing, and evaluating business domains to ensure it is compliant with all applicable regulations. working closely with compliance and business units to ensure communications meet business needs while reflecting compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Performing an assessment (Testing) to evaluate the effectiveness of the Compliance Controls across the Business Units, to reduce the risks due to failures and deficiencies.
- Positioning as a Compliance focal point for business clarifications.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders, working closely with compliance functions across the organization, as well as business owners.
- Creatively overcome obstacles so that the Compliance Controls will operate alongside to the business activities
- Evaluate and improve the efficiency of current team structures and processes as well as implementing new systems and processes as necessary
- Making a consistent Improvement of the implemented Risk Management and Control System (redesign).
- Creating a Risk Assessment while achieving proficiency within the relevant Compliance/Legal/Business Framework.
- Developing a strong understanding of the company’s business and provide timely, practical, business-oriented recommendations to the Business Units.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience (Compliance/regulatory experience, working in a Global, International, Hi-Tech Company as an in-house Compliance function)
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements and procedures
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail and quality, Organization skills
- CPA, BA in Economics, or Law degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluent English
- Can-do attitude, ability to manage, prioritize and push tasks/projects through.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, and to facilitate, organize, and coordinate in a collaborative manner
- Proven experience in planning and executing program plans spanning multiple teams and integration points till completion