Head of Program Management
This role is vital for the management, strategy, organization and structuring of critical projects under our global solutions group (Product and R&D).
Manage the delivery of large-scale projects that span organizational boundaries, involving internal and external senior business, product and technology
We are looking for a star, for someone driven, inquisitive and analytical to complete our team.
- Establish a management framework for planning, managing and
measuring large scale critical projects
- Develop KPIs and MBO targets to drive performance in alignment
with business strategies
- Manage a portfolio of strategic initiatives involving product, technology, business process, that spans systems, geographies
and functions within the organization.
- Govern all product and R&D methodology focusing on quality and velocity
- Drive a culture of urgency and on-time, on-budget project delivery.
- Develop tight partnership with executive level Solution Group to drive business outcomes.
- Technical background with experience in software development of large scale projects/programs
- 7 years of professional experience managing large scale projects.
- Excellent core project management skills such as facilitation, planning, budgeting, financial analysis, change management,
stakeholder alignment, risk management, communication planning, and results in delivery.
- Experience in Agile environments
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communications and human skills; with focus on ability to drive excellence from a position of responsibility but no