eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
- Initial due diligence on clients’ accounts
- Verification and monitoring of Know Your Customer documentation for clients around the globe
- Collaboration with other departments on verification tasks
- Verification of accounts in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- Assisting the Risk and AML departments with review and monitoring of accounts
- Maintaining accurate records of tasks
- Perform clients screening through software such as World-Check and resolve/investigate the possible hits
- Work under pressure in a fast pacing environment and meet tight deadlines and targets
- Perform ad-hoc tasks such as Corporate and Joint Account Opening
- Morning and afternoon shifts coverage - also weekend shifts when necessary
- Must be living in Cyprus
- Will be required to work shifts - 2 weeks day shifts and 1 week late afternoon shifts
- Computer Proficient a must.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in CDD/KYC in a regulated environment
- Experience in Clients Screening - advantage
- English at mother-tongue level – other languages advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open mind and willingness to learn
- Detail-oriented and focused
- Strong sense of professionalism and teamwork
- AML and Compliance Oriented