CryptocurrenciesSparkFLR

FLR

Spark

0.0001 0 (0%)
Prijzen door eToro, in USD Markt gesloten
Handelen
V
0.0001
K
0.0002
Top
Drakori
Day 27 of asking! $FLR $XRP @eToro_Service Since you *may have to delegate your initial 15% Flare to an FTSO provider in order to get the remaining 85% directly from the FTSO, can we assume that @eToro will allow us to transfer the asset to eToroX Wallet to enable this to happen or do you have other... Meer weergeven Vertalen
Like ReactieDelen
null
.
Drakori
Bewerkt
Day 26 of asking! $FLR $XRP Since you *may have to delegate your initial 15% Flare to an FTSO provider in order to get the remaining 85% directly from the FTSO, can we assume that @eToro will allow us to transfer the asset to eToroX Wallet to enable this to happen ? Or do you have other plans to allow... Meer weergeven Vertalen
Like ReactieDelen
Toon meer opmerkingen2 van 6
1 reactie
null
.
ssarmadh
Verenigd Koninkrijk
$XRP $FLR @eToro_Service @eToroTeam This is my second post asking for FLR update and songbird tokens. It’s been ages that I received an email from your team that you had my songbird tokens. When is your plan to handover ? Every penny of FLR should be added to the user who participated in snapshot.... Meer weergeven Vertalen
Like ReactieDelen
Toon meer opmerkingen2 van 3
6 reacties
1 reactie
null
.
Drakori
Day 24 of asking! $FLR $XRP Since you *may have to delegate your 15% Flare to an FTSO provider in order to get the remaining 85% from the FTSO, can we assume that @eToro will allow us to transfer the asset to eToroX Wallet to enable this to happen ? Or do you have other plans to allow users access... Meer weergeven Vertalen
Like ReactieDelen
5 reacties
null
.
paratrooper12
$FLR wish I had never started trading on this platform. So glad I moved all my XRP to an external wallet. Can't wait till my hadera moooons then I will be off this platform for ever. My SGB has been taken by this platform and I except the same to happen with my flare that I will be due. Terrible... Meer weergeven Vertalen
FLR
Spark
0.0001
0 (0.00%)
Handelen
Like ReactieDelen
null
.