ETF-IVW-iShares S&P 500 Growth ETF

IVW iShares S&P 500 Growth ETF

0 0 (0%)
Market ClosedDelayed Prices By NASDAQ, in USD
Trade
Trade

iShares S&P 500 Growth ETF price

0% Past Week
Prev. Close
-
Day’s Range
81.34
-
82.10
52W Range
58.72
-
82.10
1Y Return
31.59%
Top Discussions

About iShares S&P 500 Growth ETF

Launched in 2000, iShares S&P 500 Growth ETF is a fund that tracks the S&P 500 index. Managed by BlackRock, the fund focuses on tracking an index of large-capitalisation equities that demonstrate growth characteristics. The fund tracks American-owned companies and is based predominantly in the United States. The fund is one of the most established growth-focussed ETFs on the market. iShares S&P 500 Growth’s main objective is to provide exposure to large American companies whose earnings, relative to the average market, are expected to grow at a higher rate. The fund uses three growth factors to determine which companies are included in its portfolio: sales growth, earnings growth, and momentum. In general, iShares S&P 500 Growth will invest at least 80% of its assets in the component securities of its index, as well as investments with similar characteristics to the component securities. The remaining 20% is allocated to futures, options and swap contracts, and cash or cash equivalents. As of December 2021, the fund’s top five sectors are as follows: technology at 40.59%, consumer cyclical at 16.70%, communication services at 14.10%, healthcare at 10.97%, and financial services at 5.52%, and the top holding is Apple Inc. iShares S&P 500 Growth is traded on the NYSE under the ticker IVW, and the base currency is USD. Add IVW stock to your eToro watchlist to keep up to date with price changes and the latest news.
Show More

People Also Bought