The Spark altcoin is the native token of the Flare network, a distributed network running the Avalanche consensus protocol. The coin leverages the Ethereum Virtual Machine, allowing the network to deploy existing Ethereum applications on Flare. The token was created to secure the issuance of FXRP on... Show More
Day 19 of asking!
$XRP$FLR Since you *may have to delegate your 15% Flare to an FTSO provider in order to get the remaining 85% from the FTSO, can we assume that @eToroTeam will allow us to transfer the asset to eToroX Wallet to enable this to happen ?
Or do you have other plans to allow users access... Show More
Eligible participants will still receive their initial 15% airdrop from the platform/exchange or self-custody wallet where their XRP was held on 12/12/2020.
The primary goal of the proposal is to make it easier for participants who claimed via exchanges to move to self-custody methods when receiving... Show More
All that you are doing is expelling a lot of hot air. There are no changes in the distribution. There maybe changes in the governance, but that can only occur through a vote which can only occur at least six months after the first allocation.
Perhaps if you read your attachment thoroughly then it would... Show More