Manual QA eToroX
eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in cryptocurrencies, securities and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities, indices and stocks in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way. Today, we empower over 10 million users in more than 140 countries worldwide to manage their funds through our innovative online investment platforms and active trading community, with thousands of new accounts created every day.
eToroX is the division within eToro that is responsible for the new Crypto/Blockchain products, and executing eToro’s vision and strategy for the new Blockchain based economy.
Our current product portfolio includes: exchange for digital assets, asset tokenization, and digital wallets.
- Work with development teams investigating and correcting software bugs and deficiencies based on the testing results
- Review product specifications and technical designs and provide testing related inputs
- Create and review test plans; walk through, integration approach and strategy documents, test cases, scenarios, conditions and scripts.
- Perform manual testing of the system
- 3+ years of experience in manual testing
- Extensive experience in backend testing
- Previous working experience from a financial institute/trading company/FX – A MUST!
- Knowledge in SQL
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Hebrew + English)
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude
- A team player