Dealing Full Stack Developer
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer in the Trading Room R&D team you will be responsible for leading the development of all the systems of eToro traders.
These projects will touch on all aspects of the development lifecycle, from building and testing through deployment to production, for an exciting range of products and technologies, in the core business of eToro.
- Lead the design and implementation of a 24/7 high scale distributed system.
- Proactively participate in every aspect of the entire software development lifecycle of feature development, including input on specifications, designs, implementation, test, optimization, and delivery.
- Own and lead collaborative efforts with various stakeholders including: Product, IT, Dev. teams.
- Be a technical leader; research and promote new technologies and tools.
- Face technical challenges - performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues.
- Write unit tests, integration tests and CI/CD scripts.
- Be involved throughout our services life cycle, influence every step of the way.
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team.
- 3+ Years of experience in .NET
- Proven experience in developing 24x7 mission-critical server-side applications
- Proven experience with high-performance/low-latency systems
- 2+ years of development experience in JAVA
- 4+ years of development experience in Angular 2 and above.
- Experienced with stream processing technologies (Kafka streams, Spark, etc.)
- Familiar with a microservices architecture and event-driven architecture
- Experienced with Queues technologies (e.g. Kafka, RabbitMq, Azure Service Bus, etc.)
- Results-oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude
Desirable (Nice to have):
- Experience with micro frontend architectures and infrastructures
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with TypeScript