Senior Devops Engineer
Here in eToro we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Devops Group. The ideal candidate will take part in creating the next generation of eToro`s CI\CD pipelines and our DevOps practices & culture inside eToro, using cutting edge modern technologies.
The successful applicant for this position will be a person with relevant experience, highly motivated and a team player.
- Design, Build and maintain multiple environments on Azure using infrastructure as a code approach.
- Design, Implement and manage the CI/CD processes up to production environments.
- Researching and Implementing new technologies to expend engineering capabilities in both production and development environments.
- Make important technical decisions in the designing, creating and maintaining eToro’s Devops Infrastructure.
- Containerizing our services and managing them with leading orchestration frameworks (Kuberentes).
- Design and manage eToro’s auto-scaling mechanism to help us manage Millions of customers around the world in a modern and scalable way.
- Interface and work closely with various R&D Groups (Architects, Developers, Product Managers).
- Be part of product architectural and infrastructure design - Pay attention to both infrastructure and security aspects.
- Maintaining, optimizing and automating processes in a large scale of production environments.
- Supporting other Devops engineers & Developers by providing necessary training, advice and mentorship.
- Support production environments - troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Participate in the 24/7 team's shifts
- 7+ years of experience as a DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer (at least 3 years as devops)
- Experience creating infra as code solutions using tools such as: Terraform, Azure ARM templates , Cloudformation - a must
- Experience with CI/CD tools and methodologies such as: Jenkins, ArgoCD, CircleCI, etc - a must
- Hands-on implementation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in complex environments.
- Experience in managing cloud platforms, preferably Azure - a must
- Proven experience working in a production environment - a must
- Experience with designing and implementing a production-grade Kubernetes clusters - a must
- Solid experience with containerized environments and microservices (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Hands-on experience with one or more scripting languages (such as: Bash / PowerShell / Python).
- Experience working with Configuration Management tools (Puppet, Ansible is an advantage)
- Solid understanding of networking technologies mainly focuses on networking for clouds
- Experience with load balancing & WAF solutions such as - F5 BigIP, HAproxy , Azure App GW.
- Experience with Service Mesh solutions such as Istio, Consul - Advantage
- Experience with monitoring and log analysis tools such as ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc. - Advantage
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Results-driven with strong commitment.
- Ability to keep track of software development & Devops trends and innovation
- Innovative and ability to quickly learn new and existing technologies
- Excellent English, ability to communicate fluently with peers abroad