eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join us and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
- Oversee the daily monitoring of eToro wallet transactions
- Responsible for the funding of omnibus accounts and creation of wallets according to procedures and rules in place
- Address issues with failed transactions in a prompt manner
- Monitoring active promotions, compensating clients and monitoring for possible abuse with regards to promotion
- Provide support to wallet customers by investigating and resolving cases
- Cooperate with internal and external resources to timely resolve transactional issues; Manage relationships with effective, tactical, and empathetic manner.
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly reporting to various stakeholders; Maintain accurate records of tasks
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly reconciliations
- Evaluate existing procedures, report deficiencies and provide recommendations to improve reporting and operations
- 1-3 years of work experience as an operations analyst
- Trading and crypto currencies knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Significant analytical and critical thinking skills
- University degree
- Team player attitude detailed oriented and able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Time management and organization skills