IT Operations engineer
eToro is looking for a IT Operations engineer to organize, and maintain operations to ensure the stable operation of the organization’s Production infrastructure and on premises solutions. This includes developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas, particularly network, server (physical and virtual), and storage infrastructure and data communications,
The Infrastructure engineer will work to ensure high levels of service availability and performance for key business applications deployed within these environments including :
• Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
• Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for infrastructure administration and project management.
• Define hardware and software standards in conjunction with owners and stakeholders.
- Generally 4+ years’ experience working in a production environment including both Linux and Windows.
- At least 3 years of experience with VMware
- At least 3 years of experience in SAN/NAS storage
- Ability to manage multi-tier architectures: load balancers, web servers, application servers, databases, storage, and networking.
- Experience working with blade centers, preferably HP
- Experience working with Checkpoint FW
- Familiarity with SQL Databases and SQL Clustering
- Familiarity with load balancing technologies, preferably F5 BIG-IP
- Understanding of networking fundamentals
- Understanding of Network & Switches, VPN, Routing, Firewalls
- Experience with Microsoft Server technology, including Server, IIS, and Active Directory.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and communication skill
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.