eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform are at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture that is both professional and fun.
We’re looking for a diligent, punctual, highly motivated and team player individual to join our Finance department in Sydney as a Senior Accountant.
What you’ll be doing:
- Performing and assisting in daily reconciliation requirements;
- Monitoring month end closing;
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, balance sheet reports and Cashflow forecast;
- Preparing quarterly BAS, Company Tax Return, QTFN and Annual Investment Income Report;
- Assisting with year-end audit, the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts;
- Reviewing financial records to check for accuracy;
- Budgetary control and cash flow management;
- Coordinating accounting data with other departments and related entities;
- Ad hoc reporting and finance tasks
Want to join?
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
● 5 + Years of experience in a similar financial accountancy role
● Advanced computer skills including Excel and other accounting package
● Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
● High attention to detail and accuracy
● Self-motivated, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
● Must have working rights in Australia
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- eToro trading account with a start up balance of $1,000.00 USD
- Hybrid work from home/office model
- A full at home office set up
- Monthly office celebrations
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Wellbeing gifts and merchandise
This role will be based in our Sydney office. Candidates must have full working rights in Australia.