Equities Desk Manager
Stocks Business Manager
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organisational culture which is both professional and fun.
We’re looking for a head -Trader and an experienced manager that is data oriented, analytical, highly motivated, and diligent to join our Trading department. This highly challenging role will lead our Equity business efforts across multiple verticals; from operations, analytics and technology perspective.
This is a full time position, Monday-Friday
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and develop our Equity business line goals
- Develop trading metrics to analyze trading performance across both Cash equities as well as our leverage products
- Improve operational aspects of eToro’s Equity trading business (from inventory management to liquidation processes)
- Further develop, along our head of liquidity management, eToro’s trading ecosystem with new liquidity providers and initiatives that improve the bottom line.
- Share information and work with other departments
Want to join?
- 10 Years of experience in trading; experience in Equity trading including CFDs or other similar derivatives is a big plus
- 5 years of experience in the retail/financial services sector
- Managerial experience in a trading environments
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills – knowledge of TCA is a plus
- Good understanding of capital markets and financial products
- Good understanding of MiFID, RegNMS, SFTR and other related regulations
- Precise, thorough and punctual
- Broad operational perspective
- Track record of success in a changing, fast moving environment
- High level of English
- Skilled in office programs