Tier 2 Support Engineer
What You'll Do:
- Be the point of escalation between customer support and our production team.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams, our developers, and operation teams to solve customers problems efficiently
- Create internal documentation and perform knowledge-sharing with the team members
- Actively monitor and detect any issues in the system and assist to keep it running Smoothly
- Develop in house solutions to improve research and investigate troubleshot
- 2 or more years in a Tier 2/L2 or above, Technical Support/QA/Dev related role at a SaaS company
- Graduate students, students studying Computer Science / Information Systems / Software Engineering
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Monitoring and infrastructure such as Splunk, Kibana, Grafana, Elastic search
- SQL Skills (ability to write and demonstrate SQL queries/scripts)
- Familiarity with Jira and Salesforce
- Networking Skills (Fiddler, Charles, Wireshark, etc’)
- Desire to constantly grow technical skillset
- High attention to detail and ability to stay organized in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Mentor and train L2 support engineers
- Ability to deep dive and investigate complex issues while multitasking and ensuring SLAs are met
- Have the flexibility to cover non-standard work hours as needed
- Experience as QA /Automation / Analyst - Huge advantage
- Experience in Fintech company - Advantage.
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated, and a team player!