eToro was founded in 2007 with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. The eToro Group consists of the eToro platform, our multi-asset trading, and investment venue, eToroX, which manages our crypto wallet and exchange, and eToro Money which is our latest division working on the launch of the eToro card.
The eToro platform enables people to invest in the assets they want, from stocks and commodities to cryptoassets. We are a global community of more than seventeen million registered users who share their investment strategies, and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real-time, and transact whenever they want.
Due to the phenomenal success over the past few years, we’re currently expanding our global workforce. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a thriving, fast-growing, global Fintech and have a direct impact on the success of the UK region. The role: Working to support the UK region (UK and Ireland), this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic and friendly team, providing essential marketing and admin support. This role will have a lot of responsibility and involve working with multiple teams around the world, in a fun but challenging work environment.
The role will be based in our London, Canary Wharf office where we operate a hybrid working model, working two days from the office, when government guidelines allow..
What you’ll be doing:
● Affiliate marketing support (50% of role)
● Ensuring affiliates and partners comply with FCA and CySec regulations
● Investigating and resolving affiliate enquiries
● Processing invoices and payments
● Helping to onboarding new affiliates, ensuring that verification documents are received and processed accordingly
● Reviewing creatives and coming up with solutions
● Any other duties required by the UK Affiliate Manager
● Team administration, including processing invoices, payments and dealing with any relevant enquiries
● Brand marketing support, including project management of partners, creative writing, liaising with designers and other freelancers
● Sponsorship and event support
● A self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude
● Multitasking is your middle name
● Thrives on taking charge and organising ‘chaos’
● Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills
● Able to work pressure in a fast-moving, challenging environment
● Excellent attention to detail
● Excellent communication skills
● A real team player
● Is willing to go the extra mile
● High motivation to succeed
● Ability to think outside of the box in order to collate the correct information Remuneration
Whats on offer
● Health insurance
● Life insurance- death in service cover
● Daily lunch allowance
● Team events
● 25 days holiday